Vincentian Collaboration via YouTube (Holy) Hangouts will address the importance of working together to serve the poor!
Marking the beginning of a new series October’s Vincentian Family Hangout, will feature a panel composed of
- Fr. Jay Jung , CM
- Sr. Elizabeth Riddell, DC
- Sr. Mary Frate, DC
- Karen Hawkins: Affiliate/Vincent de Paul in Tuba City
- Fr. Memo Campuzano, CM
Sr. Lisa Laguna will serve as online coordinator and Sr.Liz Sjoberg as Master of Ceremonies (ElizabethAnn.Sjoberg@doc.org)
We’re teaming up with other members of the Vincentian Family for a special Holy Hangout! We’ll chat LIVE on YouTube Sunday, Oct. 26 at 8 p.m. Central Daylight Time,
Ask your questions by posting on our Timeline or using #HolyHangoutDC on Twitter and Instagram, and hear the answers during our Holy Hangout!
1. Visit http://youtube.com/daughtersofcharityus close to Hangout time. The video will pop up on our feed just after 8!
2. Click the House icon on our channel page and select “Feed” if you don’t see the video.
3. Send in your questions and comments ahead of time on our Facebook Timeline, using #HolyHangoutDC on Instagram or Twitter, or add them during the Hangout on the YouTube video page as you’re watching. Just make sure you’re signed in on YouTube in order to leave a comment.
Questions about how to view the Hangout? Email email@example.com. Happy viewing!
Find out more about Holy Hangouts and Daughters of Charity vocations at http://daughters-of-charity.com/
Sr. Theresa Sullivan will be pre-event coordinator.