The Vincentian Family Office, as a function of the Vincentian Family Executive Committee, coordinates activities, provides information, and delivers formation experiences on the heritage and charism of St. Vincent de Paul to the branches of the Vincentian Family (VF) throughout the world.
- Vincentian Family data base creation and maintenance,
- International Vincentian Family Councils development,
- International and national leaders’ biennial gatherings,
- International Vincentian commissions coordination,
- Resources through: .famvin, social media and consulting services,
- Advancement research, promotion and mentoring supports.
The VFO Team
Sr. Marge Clifford, D.C.
Rev. Flavio Pereira Tercero, C.M.
The Commissions, Projects & Task Forces
The Vincentian Family Executive Committee
TOP Row: Fr. Tomaž Mavrič, C.M., (President); Bro. Lawrence Obiko, C.M.M. (Brothers of Our Lady, Mother of Mercy), Ricardo Tavares and Renato Lima de Oliveira (St. Vincent de Paul Society); Rev. Joseph Agostino, C.M. (VFO);
BOTTOM Row: Dee Mansi and Alicia Duhne (AIC), Sr. Grace Hartzog, SC and
Sr. Eileen Haynes, SCL (SC Federation of North America); Sr. François Petit, DC,
Sr. Kathleen Appler, DC (Daughters of Charity)
Absent: SC-Federation of Strasbourg; Bro. Broer Huitema, C.M.M.