First, here are five things you need to know about the Vincentian Family Systemic Change Manual. It’s
- Well illustrated,
- and it’s FREE!
Second, are any of the following questions yours? If so, the Systemic Change Manual can help you understand and answer them.
- What is systemic change all about?
- What are the criteria for systemic change projects?
- Does Vincentian spirituality call for systemic change
- What is involved in being a Servant Leader?
- What does it mean to be Servant of the Poor today?
- Are there any seeds of systemic change in Vincent de Paul?
- How does systemic change align with the Social Doctrine of the Church?
- What is behind the concept of “Multiplying Agents”?
- What is the difference between collaborative and participatory work?
- Are there any proven strategies?
- What are five strategies to fight poverty today?
- Why is there interest in “social impact”?
- Is change is possible?
- What are the implications of living in a Global Village?
- How important is fundraising for systemic change?
- How do you change an existing project into a systemic change project?
- What and who is the International Commission to Promote Systemic Change?
Download the Manual for Systemic Change here and put it on your kitchen table and read a bit every morning.