Centro Corazon de Maria (Heart of Mary Center), a small non-profit Catholic agency, seeks a full-time bi-lingual Social Worker (English/Spanish) to join its work of service to the Latino Community in Hampton Bay, NY and its environs (Hampton Bays is located 90 miles East of Manhattan). The Center provides educational programs for women, as well as case management and referral services to all who come to its doors. Its mission is rooted in the tradition Catholic Sisters, whose emphasis on collaboration fosters a caring and effective approach to service. The ideal candidate will have leadership ability, a commitment to social justice and a grasp of immigration issues.
- B.A./B.S. in Social Work or related field with 1-2 years prior work required.
- Fluency in Spanish and English
- Ability to work with a small team and volunteers
- Openness to learning and sharing multiple functions
- Compassion and a sense of humor
- Computer literacy and knowledge of social media
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience; partial health care benefits.
Send cover letter and resume to: Corazondemaria2@gmail.com
Subject line: CCM JOB OPENING
Equal opportunity employer.