Somehow the information for registration for the Denver Meeting of the Vincentian Family has gone missing. Here is correct information with functioning links!
From the above website….
Dates and Times(Mountain):
October 23-25th, 2015
2:30 pm on Friday, October 23rd – First-time Participant Orientation
4:00 pm on Friday, October 23rd – Opening Prayer, Welcome
11:30 am on Sunday, October 25th – Closing Prayer, Sending Forth
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel at Denver Tech Center
7801 East Orchard Road
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Costs of Attendance:
Scholarships for registration and lodging may be available on a rolling, first come first serve basis. Click here for more information.
Registration Fee – $200/person
- Required for all participants
- Covers administrative costs for you to attend (room fees, presenter honoraria, etc.)
- Includes five meals (Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast, lunch and dinner, Sunday breakfast)
- Does not include hotel room or transportation costs
Hotel Room – $109/night/room
- Rate at the Doubletree by Hilton at Denver Tech
- Mention you are with Vincentian Family Gathering for above rate
- Price includes taxes
- Up to four adults per room
Signed up for Oct Conference. Any info on transfers airport to Doubletree?
I suggest you contact Doubletree. I am sure they have such instructions on their website.
From the registration instructions…
3203 Quebec Street, Denver, Colorado, 80207, USA