Young Daughters of Charity in Mozambique gathered for their annual spiritual formation, welcoming General Councillor Sister Neghesti for the day. Sister Neghesti offered reflections and photos on her daily life at the Mother House, and highlighted the final document of the Assembly from 2015 to 2021 for the young Sisters.
Sr. Neghesti stressed the following with a firm but gentle tone to awaken us:
- To read and meditate on the document
- To let it deepen within us
- To always go to the Gospel
- To not neglect the comings and goings (the service of the poor)
- To center our life in Christ
- To abandon to divine providence
- To get out of our comfort zone and dare more
- To shut off the outside and inside noise
- To have knowledge and grow through it, creating concrete convictions
- To being simple and cheerful in the way we live
- To intensify our sharing, crowning them with charity
- To empty our personal and Community spaces
- To ensure the training and opening of ourselves to differences, purifying our focus/gaze in order to notice those who are truly poor.”
Click here to read the full article.