From VFCAP representative Remberth Falla: Around 80 Vincentian Family members from the eastern part of Venezuela are together to participate in the Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program (VFCAP).
The program is going forward with joy and enthusiasm. We’re all coming to realize that nothing that is worthwhile is accomplished alone!
Check out the photo gallery:
The VFCAP program offers the opportunity to
- appreciate the world wide Vincentian Family’s potential to help people and communities emerge from poverty.
- become familiar with the Vincentian roots and tradition of collaboration.
- examine different models of collaboration. through practical modules
- learn how to motivate others to come together to plan new initiatives and promote Systemic Change.
- appreciate that collaboration and Systemic Change are ongoing processes of conversion.
More background and stories about Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program.
Tags: collaboration, Venezuela, Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program (VFCAP)