The Vincentian Family of Chicago is one of many groups that are present in cities and towns, large and small. No small city, the Vincentian Family of Chicago (USA) is very active.
Vincentian Family of Chicago is a spiritual community based on the charism of St. Vincent de Paul. We recognize St. Vincent as both founder and principal source of our inspiration.
We gather to strengthen the bonds of unity within our global community of Vincentian organizations through collaboration to aid the poor through services and charity, and we have a strong desire to strengthen and minister to those serving our family.
They have a Gathering set for February 27 (details here) Right now, these groups participate:
- Association of the Miraculous Medal
- Congregation of the Mission
- Daughters of Charity
- Daughters of Charity International Project Services
- Depaul International
- Depaul USA
- DePaul University: Mission and Values
- DePaul University: University Ministry
- Ladies of Charity
- Marillac St. Vincent’s Family Services
- Missionary Cenacle Apostolate
- Saint Vincent DePaul Parish
- Sisters of Charity Federation
- Sisters of Charity of Seton Hill
- Society of St. Vincent de Paul
- St. Joseph Services
- Vincentian Lay Missionaries
- Vincentian Marian Youth
- Vincentian Mission Corps
- Vincent on Leadership: The Hay Project