The Vincentian Family, the heritage of Vincent de Paul, Louise de Marillac, Frederic Ozanam, Elizabeth Seton and so many others seeks to coordinate its efforts to collaborate for systemic change. In addition to the multilingual digital networks of .famvin, it is supported by several commissions and programs:
- The Vincentian Family Executive Committee (VFEC), comprised of selected leaders of the Vincentian Family.
- The Vincentian Family Office (VFO), a newly developed initiative to assist the Family.
- The Vincentian Family Collaboration Commission (VFCC) and the Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program (VFCAP) to train Vincentian family members in collaborative skills and planning.
- The Vincentian Comission for Promoting Systemic Change (VCPSC), promoting collaborative projects that change entire systems to alleviate poverty.
- The Vincentian Family Haiti Initiative (VFHI), a systemic change project now managed by an independent non-profit structure.
Read more about us: who we are and why we serve!