On Jan. 28, 1840, in Paris, France, the Blessed Virgin appeared to Sr. Justine Bisqueyburu, a Seminary Sister of the Daughters of Charity. This began a series of visits which culminated in a special gift of Mary: The Green Scapular.
The official Green Scapular is made and distributed by the Daughters of Charity of the Emmitsburg Province – Marian Center.  For more information and to order Green Scapulars, contact:

http://www.daughtersofcharity-emmitsburg.org/what_new022.htm


Pin It on Pinterest

Share This