Rediscover Meaning, belonging, peace, prayer
The Archdiocese of Saint Paul and Minneapolis is offering a beautiful and well presented free mobile app to support your faith journey, all in one place.
- Rediscover: meaning – Wired into our DNA is a search for meaning. Most people feel the tug of the big questions at some point in their life. Why am I here? What’s it all about? Is there a God? Where do you find meaning and purpose for your life?
- Rediscover: belonging – As humans, we were made for each other. Most of us feel drawn to be a part of something greater than ourselves, to belong to a family and a community that makes a positive difference. Come explore what it means to belong to the universal community founded by Jesus Christ.
- Rediscover: strength, freedom and peace – Life can be really complicated. Relationships can be messy, and our jobs can be stressful. The economy is unpredictable. Our lives are unpredictable. As hard as we may try, we can’t carry the weight of these burdens and challenges alone. Where can we get the strength to face life’s greatest challenges and still find happiness?
- Rediscover: prayer: – What is prayer? Does it really work? Does God actually hear me? These are questions we all have. The good news is that there are answers we can find through the lens of both faith and reason. Through prayer, we can enter into conversation with God.
- Events: Come together with fellow Catholics to continue your journey of rediscovery through Catholic community events designed to inform, inspire and enrich your faith and prayer life.
Quick access to 400+ short articles and videos on everything from God to culture – in FAQ format.
Customize your app through My Faith Life, a unique way to build up your faith and prayer life using Smartphone technology.