It is not too late to join 29 other people for a jam-packed week in Paris in May 2013! An opportunity of a lifetime! The Vincentian Family is offering a unique opportunity for us to learn together what strategies we can use to collaborate in our struggle against poverty.
- Would you like to re-awaken in your heart the primitive spirit of the founders of the Vincentian Family and experience it enfleshed again in your ministry?
- Would you like to re-imagine your vocation, re-grounding all you do in your relationship with Jesus?
- Would you like to re-ignite your conviction of the necessity for collaboration by the Vincentian Family to be effective servants of people living in poverty today?
- Would you like to re-discover and grow the skills you need to be an effective Vincentian Family Collaborator in the service of others?
- Then join us in Paris in May 2013! The Vincentian Family is providing us with a powerful experience of our charism as we explore the collaborative foundation of our Tradition in the work against all forms of poverty.