Using the methodology SEE-JUDGE-ACT. Rev. Emeric Amyot d’Inville, CM reflects on “To see and discern the present day challenges from the perspective of St. Vincent” in this translation of a presentation from the Vincentian Study Weeks in Spain.
“This presentation is divided into three parts: (1) the formation of the vision of an apostle; (2) the process that enabled Saint Vincent to discern the challenges of his era; (3) the great challenges that confronted Saint Vincent.”
- 1 The formation of the vision of an apostle
- 1.1 A look at the young peasant among the poor (1581-1595)
- 1.2 The birth of another perspective on the world (1595-1617)
- 1.3 The maturing of the perspective of an apostle (1617)
- 1.4 What is my perspective of the world?
- 2 What path did Saint Vincent follow in order to discern the challenges of his time
- 3 The great challenges that Saint Vincent confronted
Tags: d’Inville, Featured, Judge, See, Vincent, Vincentian Study week