Systemic Change Resources
This page represents the beginning of a compilation of resources for understanding systemic change.
It is intended to support the request of leaders of the international Vincentian Family who have encouraged their constituencies to focus of systemic change projects over the next few years.
Articles at the Vincentian Encyclopedia (wiki)
- Systemic Change, an Introduction by Robert P. Maloney, CM - provides background to the general concept of systems analysis, looks at how systemic change fits within the context of Vincentian values, clarifies terminology, and offers criteria.
- Systemic Change: Seeds of Change - strategies for systemic change presented in twenty articles by members of the Vincentian Family's Commission for Promoting Systemic Change
- Systemic Change and the Vincentian Family - the report of May 31, 2007 from a meeting of Vincentian Family Leaders, where they called for a focus on systemic change.
- Systemic Change - Vincentian Study Guides - prepared by leaders of the Vincentian Family; situates the idea of systemic change in Vincentian tradition; political engagement; more
- Systemic Change Award - recognizes and supports systemic change projects within the Congregation of the Mission.