Religieuses de Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur
Les Religieuses de Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur is based in Dieppe, New Brunswick. It is a member of the Sisters of Charity Federation.
The order was founded in 1924. After it had been decided that there would be no Francophone novitiate within the Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception, approval was obtained for a separate foundation.
Its founder and first superior general was Mother Marie-Anne.
Education and health care have been primary missions of the order. From 1947 until 1965, les Religieuses de Notre-Dame-du-Sacré-Coeur operated the Collège Notre-Dame d'Acadie. The school was closed after the 1962 recommendation of a government board of enquiry that a single French language university, which was to become known as the University of Moncton, be established. In 1986 a place of worship, Notre-Dame d' Acadie, was built on the campus of the University of Moncton.