Famvin is happy to present another in a series of articles by Sr Maria Angeles Infante DC. In outline form…
- 1 Introduction
- 2 Old Age in the Bible
- 3 Magisterium of the Church with regard to old age
See an earlier article by Sr. Maria
- 1 Introduction: accept old age as a blessing
- 2 Saint Louise accepted ailments and concerns calmly
- 3 Separation accepted with a spirit of faith
- 4 Waiting for sister death
See also Robert Maloney, CM “On Selling the Chalices” -Vincentian spirituality for the aging
Reflections on our aging..
- What is my personal experience with aging
- What are my attitudes toward aging in the Vincentian Family?
- What single point in this article might have the possibility for impacting your life?
Tags: Aging, Daughters of Charity, Featured, Infante, Louise de Marillac, spirituality