The website “Passionate Giving | Musings on Major Donor Giving, Philanthropy, Non-Profits and Life” offers a series of reflections of interest to all of us who wonder how to support the ministries we engage in. See below for the links to the reflections thus far.
- Seven Ways to do What is Expected in Major Gifts–#3 Do you Know Where you are Going?
- Seven Ways To Do What’s Expected in Major Gifts–#2–Do You Know What You Are Doing?
- Seven Ways To Do What’s Expected In Major Gifts–#1 Embrace your Reality
- Part 3—Fundraising Using Social Networking with Major Donors.
- Part #2—Cultivating and Reporting Back–Social Networking and Major Gifts a 3-part Series
- Part 1–Social Media and Major Gifts–a 3-part Series
Tags: Advocacy, Anti-poverty strategies, Change, Featured, Homelessness, Hunger, Philanthropy