In an example of collaboration in advocacy over 50 Congregation of women religious are sponsoring a movement to stop trafficking and human enslavement. The Vincentian Family is prominently represented…
- Daughters of Charity, St. Louise Province
- Daughters of Charity, Prov. of the West
- Sisters of Charity of Halifax
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, KY
See the April 2011 Newsletter (pdf)
- Is this a woman’s issue only?
- Are people sufficiently aware of how prevalent it is even in developed countries?
- What more can be done to raise consciousness?