Dear brothers and sisters,
The grace of Jesus Christ evangelizing the poor remain with you now and for ever!
As every year, I send you the activities of the CIF for the next year 2022. Within the CIF we work to spread Vincentian ethics and spirituality.
We hope this information will better help to serve the poor. As you know, the meetings will be held at the Mother House of the Congregation of the Mission: 95, rue de Sèvres. Paris. FRANCE. The courses will be developed simultaneously in English, Spanish and French. We invite you to participate in these two meetings:
- I CIF TO IMPROVE THE ECONOMY IN THE VINCENTIAN FAMILY. Sunday March 20 to Saturday April 2, 2022. Paris. This is a course for all the congregations and associations of the Vincentian Family to learn techniques to: 1. Improve their economy. 2. Optimize the economy of projects with the needs. Especially in these difficult post-pandemic times. It includes Vincentian training and visits to Paris. Cost 950 euros.
- V CIF FOR THE VINCENTIAN FAMILY. Sunday May 29 to June 22, 2022. Paris. Within this Meeting, classes are combined with visits to Vincentian places. We will learn more about the rich Vincentian theology and see possible solutions to the current problems that afflict us and the poor. We will also develop a serene life of prayer and pleasant fraternity. Cost 1950 euros.
Some practical tips.
- The price of the meeting includes all expenses. There is nothing additional. Let me remind you that the best way of payment is for the participant to bring cash to the course.
- If any congregation or association has a real economic problem, the CIF can manage a scholarship.
- As the Mother House in Paris has almost all the rooms reserved, we ask participants to arrive the same day or the day before, but not before. The same request will be demanded when leaving, since the rooms have already been booked for other groups.
- Remember that many countries need a visa to enter France. This process is usually longer and complex than you imagine. We must do it in advance, so as to present the documents that the French government requires from us. To start the process, the French government asks us for the following documents: Photocopy of Passport; date of entry and exit from France; Photocopy of the Travel Medical Insurance (not the photocopy of the social work of your country). If we do it with enough time, there will be no problems. For those who do not need a visa it is easier. You must only complete the registration that we will send you and then take out Travel Medical Insurance.
We are looking forward to receiving you warmly. We know that the participants will return to their places feeling they have strengthened their ability of coexistence and complete service to the poor. I shall be waiting for you at the CIF, our common home, so as to be able to walk together. Your brother in Mary and Saint Vincent.
Fr. Dr. Andrés MOTTO, CM
PS: to confirm the presence of the participants (or in case of doubts) please, send me an email through these addresses: email@example.com