General theme of the meeting: Young Vincentians as leaders of the present and the future of the SSVP.
Bible reflection: “You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last.” (John 15, 16)
An important part of the first stage has already been covered, sending the invitation letters at the beginning of October. All the National Councils, and especially the continental coordinators for Youth, should have already received their official invitation.
In order to facilitate exchanges between the participants and the organizing team, an email address has been created for this: firstname.lastname@example.org
May Blessed Pier Giorgio Frassati enlighten the Vincentian Youth and our II International SSVP Youth Meeting!
Meeting center: CENTRO DE ESPIRITUALIDAD “SAN VICENTE DE PAÚL”
Avenida de Padres Paúles, 14 – 37900 Santa Marta de Tormes
Salamanca – Spain
Download the registration form : registration form_en (pdf, 603.14 Ko)
DEADLINE FOR REGISTRATION: 05 March 2018
Meeting date: 15 to 21 June, 2018
15 June: Arrival in Madrid airport, transfer to Salamanca and welcome
16 June: Beginning of the Meeting – Formation – Sharing and Activities
17 June: Formation – Spirituality – Sharing and Activities
18 June: Training – Closing of the meeting – Festival
19 June: Transfer to Madrid – Mission Activities
20 June: Activities in Madrid – Sharing time
21 June: Transfer to the airport – Return to the countries of origin
- Who should participate: 1 (one) youth representative from each country, preferably the national youth delegate or a member of the National Youth Commission.
- Airline ticket: Each National Council will be responsible for purchasing the airline ticket for its Youth Representative and send the flight information to the Organization Team.
- Visa/Consulate: The National Council of Spain will send a Welcome Letter to all countries for the visa and entry in Spain. For this Letter to be issued, each National Council should submit the information about the Youth Representative who will participate (fill out the attached registration form and send by e-mail: email@example.com
- Symbolical participation fee: € 100 (one hundred euros), to cover meals and accommodation for all meeting days.
- TWINNING/SPONSOR: The country with no financial means to buy the airline ticket and pay the participation fee should inform the Organization Team by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- We also ask any country that can sponsor one or more youth participants for the meeting by paying their airline tickets and the participation fee to inform the Organization Team by e-mail email@example.com , subject: TWINNING/SPONSOR. The fraternal collaboration from National Councils with better financial means will allow Youth from all SSVP Superior Councils to participate in this event. We are a family, sharing, charity and fraternity should also be present among us. Please, be generous with the Vincentian Youth by sponsoring a Youth delegate from your twinned country.