Ad Espresso, by Hootsuite is just a great place to learn about social media updates.
As always, we’ve done the hard work for you and collected all the top Facebook news you need to know right now.
Want more? Click read more then!
Here are the 10 Facebook Updates you can’t miss in August 2017:
- Facebook will add event RSVPs as an ad-targeting option.
- Faster-loading links will be placed higher on mobile News Feeds.
- Facebook has removed their apps Lifestage and Groups.
- Facebook is updating their clicks and ad impression reporting.
- Facebook is updating video re-share metrics to give creators better insights.
- Facebook announced their 2nd Quarter 2017 results.
- Facebook is testing “going live” features from Facebook Camera.
- Facebook is testing adding Stories to their desktop site.
- Facebook is rolling out more Messenger ads globally.
- Facebook is introducing two new video platforms, Watch and Show Pages.
Are you ready? Find a cozy spot, grab a drink and here we go!