A lot of the Vincentian Family branches use email newsletters. Here are some things to to make better use of this connection.
John Haydon writes,
Here are the most common nonprofit email newsletter mistakes I’ve seen as a trainer and a consultant. The good news is that once they’re fixed, opens, clicks and conversions usually follow.
1. Adding total strangers to your list without their permission
2. Giving Subscribers Content That Isn’t That Interesting
3. Sending Your Newsletter to Everyone
4. Not Asking People to Take Action
5. Not using a mobile email template
Want to find out what John means by these 5 things? Read the whole article here.