“A picture is worth a thousand words!”
This week’s exploration of the resources of VinFormation focuses not on theory but on practice.
What are some of the creative ways Vincentians are already using technology?
- A campus-wide Vincentian-themed treasure hunt
- Celebrating Service – Golden Jubilarian Sisters of Charity of Nazareth on two continents using a video chat to celebrate
- Adapting Jeopardy to teach students the Vincentian heritage on a campus.
How can I learn more about using technology in formation?
- Online-Mentoring – Concepts – Use of Blogging in Formation
- For example, want to learn about the use of technology for Formation? Visit Interactive Learning.
- For the more adventuresome, VinFormation provides a list of links to tools you can use.
- Looking to understand video-conferencing? Visit Video Conferencing
Explore other posts in the Formation Fridays series of explorations of the resources of the VinFormation segment of FamVin.