The following groups have joined with dozens of other groups to speak out against trafficking.
- Daughters of Charity, Prov. of St. Louise
- Daughters of Charity, Prov. of the West
- Sisters of Charity of Cincinnati
- Sisters of Charity of Halifax
- Sisters of Charity of Nazareth, KY
- Sisters of Charity of New York
- Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul, Ontario, Canada
Stop Enslavement is a website dedicated to education about human trafficking, through monthly postings of the Stop Trafficking newsletter. The newsletter features a theme each month with current information that can lead to advocacy for victims and actions to counter human trafficking.
Stop Enslavement is also the home for the California Central Coast Coalition to Stop Enslavement (CA-CCC-SE) web site. Its members are actively working to eliminate human trafficking along California’s central coast.