Mary Ann Dantuono, the candidate for LCUSA’s president elect, has worked on poverty issues throughout her career, especially as they affect women, as well as on building strong organizations to engage in that work.
Debbie Chadwick is the candidate for secretary of the LCUSA Board of Directors. She has previously served on the board as a southern regional director, chair of the finance committee and treasurer.
Suzanne Johnson, candidate for LCUSA treasurer, joined the Los Angeles Ladies of Charity Association in 1998. Over the past fourteen years,
she has served in many capacities, currently holding the office of president.
Each of the five geographical regions of LCUSA may have three directors on the national board. One of the directors serves as regional vice–president. During the regional meetings at the assembly, delegates will elect the directors for their respective regions, and then elect a regional vice–president.
The list of candidates follows.
- Middle Atlantic Region:
- Francine Hovanec, Diocese of Pittsburgh;
- Peggy Keene, Diocese of Pittsburgh;
- Rita Robinson, Archdiocese of Washington.
- North Central Region:
- Kathy Coco, St. Vincent de Paul/Guardian Angel, St. Louis;
- Donna Montague, Metro Kansas City;
- Joan Stanard, St. Vincent de Paul/Guardian Angel, St. Louis.
- Northeastern Region:
- Marilyn Martone, St. John’s University;
- Kathy Kavanaugh, Diocese of Albany;
- Kathleen Sieracki, Diocese of Buffalo.
- Southern Region:
- Sue Ann Gilman, Diocese of Dallas;
- Winona Nelson, St. Jude Ladies of Charity, Montgomery, Ala;
- Lucky Van De Gejuchte, Diocese of Nashville.
- Western Region:
- Marge Fiala, Morgan Hill, Calif;
- Mary Beth Legg, Archdiocese of Los Angeles.