In recent months have received various expressions of gratitude for translating a number of articles on Louise. As I have worked on these articles I realized how little material we have in English about Louise and yet how much material is available in the Spanish speaking world. This reality encourages me to continue the work I am doing and to pay particular attention to articles concerning Saint Louise that appear in Spanish.
As we approach the feast of St. Louise I have listed here the 14 articles that I have translated about Louise and have included the link for these articles:
- Saint Louise, formator, Gregorio Ado Tellechea, CM
- Vincent and Louise: one and the same passion, the poor, Elisabeth Charpy, DC
- Louise de Marillac and the priests of the Mission, Elisabeth Charpy, DC
- Life of Saint Louise de Marillac, Elisabeth Charpy, DC
- The ecclesial and charitable experience of Saint Louise de Marillac, Yesterday and Today, Sister María Ángeles Infante, DC
- The faith of Saint Louise in light of an individualistic society, Rev. Benito Martínez, CM
- The final years of Louise de Marillac, Sister María Angeles Infante, DC
- Letters of Louise de Marillac to the Daughters of Charity (Part I), S. Carmen Urrizburu, DC
- Letters of Louise de Marillac to the Daughters of Charity (Part II), S. Carmen Urrizburu, DC
- An approach to a critical reading of the Founders’ writings, Jaime Corera, C.M.
- Supporting the care-givers of the elderly Sisters: challenges in light of our charism, Sister María Angeles Infante, DC
- Validity of the spiritual experience of Louise de Marillac with regard to Vincentian spirituality, Juan Corpus Delgado, CM
- Saint Louise de Marillac, a mystic, Benito Martínez Betanzos, CM
- Saint Louise de Marillac and education, Sister María Teresa Barbero Echavarría, DC