WHAT IS A CONSTITUTION?
The text of his letter will appear here.
..."Constitutions create a sacred dwelling place within you."
- What do you do personally to nourish that space?
- How does your community life nurture that space?
- How does your experience of that sacred space free you in your ministry?
"The goal of a constitution is not to control our lives, but rather to create an environment where we can express what is deepest within us."
Recall a time when you felt free to express that which is deep within you:
- What gave you that freedom? people? place? other?
"Constitutions are meant to free us to love." "...they seek to create a free and open space in your lives where God can touch you with his loving presence.."
- How have you experienced God touching you with his loving presence?
- How do the constitutions affect your daily living?
- Do the constitutions speak to you of Vincent? How?
- Why have constitutions at all?