Category:Systemic Change Awards
The objective of the Systemic Change Award:
- “To acknowledge and support specific projects developed by individuals or groups of confreres, whether specifically missionary or not, that reflect St. Vincent’s creativity in responding to the needs of the Church and/or help promote systemic change of unjust structures which oppress the poor.”
The “Think Tank” program will be coordinated by Fr. Robert Maloney, helped by a team composed of Joseph Foley, (NGO representative at the United Nations), Pedro Opeka, (Madagascar), Norberto Carcellar, (Philippines), Mrs. Patricia de Nava (AIC), Sr. Ellen Flynn, DC (Great Britain), and a member of the St. Vincent de Paul Society.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Systemic Change Award (empty)
Pages in category "Systemic Change Awards"
The following 12 pages are in this category, out of 12 total.
- 2006 Systemic Change Award - Eastern Province USA
- 2006 Systemic Change Award - Madagascar
- 2006 Systemic Change Award - Peru
- 2006 Systemic Change Award - Province of North India
- 2006 Systemic Change Award - Slovenia
- 2007 Systemic Change Award - Andújar
- 2007 Systemic Change Award - Curitiba
- 2007 Systemic Change Award - Vietnam