Among the top 2012 searches on the various sites of the FAMVIN project… Most popular Vincentian posts on Famvin News Searching for quotations St. Vincent quotes Searching for information on the Vincentian Family Vincentian Family Calendar Vincentian Family Branches Vincentian Family on the Web VinFormation Prayers, Celebrations & Seasonal [...]
Search results for "350th"
Juan Corpus Delgado CM concludes his lengthy article … “Vincent places before us a great challenge: the adventure of a spiritual journey in which humility becomes a sign of our identity (CCD:XII:169-170). “Even though we might be impressed by the ways in which Vincent gave life to the humble attitude of Jesus Christ, we can [...]
A random sampling of resources from prayers through games and puzzles… Comparing the Lives of Vincent and Frederic The Litany of St. Vincent de Paul Five Faces of Vincent St. Vincent’s Life as Parable Journey of Vincent Puzzles Vincentian Jeopardy St. Vincent As Priest August 1617: First Confraternity of Charity Vincentian Superstars The Spiritual Fire Within [...]
Remembering Vincent & Louise. Rekindling the Vincentian Spirit – A Jubilee Celebration of Mission and Love (350th Jubilee Year Celebration of the Miraculous Medal Center – Athens, Greece held in Leontio Lykeio Auditorium, May 9, 2010) Thanks to TIm Williams for drawing attention to this video. Related FAMVIN Posts:Vincentians – ordinary people evangelizingVincentian Family and [...]
Zafen, the Vincentian Family project in Haiti, is responding to needs as articulated by members of the Vincentian Family in Haiti. This entails a shift from micro-finance of business ventures to an emphasis on more basic skills of human development. This shift was implicit in the Chemen Lavi Miyò (CLM), or the Road to a Better [...]
From June 23 until July 15, 2012 De Paul University successfully hosted twelve priests from China participating in the first Chinese Leadership Initiative. Among the twelve diocesan priests there was one Chinese Vincentian. Hebei province, which surrounds but does not include the capital Beijing, has the most Catholics and most priests and sisters of any [...]
“As you know, each year we propose a theme for reflection and study as a Family, related to the celebrations of our Holy Founder. … This year, in line with the mystique of our Family, I invite you to broaden our Vincentian Collaboration. To this end, I propose as a theme: Collaboration and Evangelization, and as a slogan: “Let [...]
The VinFormation segment of the famvin project offer this partial list of Vincentian resources for Systemic Change Systemic Change Projects (North America) Vincentian Family History With Systemic Change Method of Transforming Projects Into Systemic Change Systemic Change Approach MDGs, Catholic Social Teaching & Strategies Collaboration Among Branches of the Vincentian Family Zafen – Microfinance for Haiti [...]
St. Vincent de Paul: A Man of the Gospel: Sister María Angeles Infante, DC . The lengthy article will be presented in four parts. She begins by describing elements that characterize the lives of those whom we call gospel men/women. their faith and works are rooted in the gospel of Jesus Christ; they live in solidarity [...]
Juan Corpus Delgado, CM reflects on the significance of the spiritual experience of Louise de Marillac in regard to Vincentian Spirituality. “I dare to say that today we are in a position in which we can be certain (in accord with our research) that what we refer to as Vincentian spirituality was refined as a [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Another opportunity from the Sisters of Charity of...
- jbf: My apologies for missing Colorado Vincentian Volun...
- Éibhlis NicUaithuas: Also Colorado Vincentian Volunteers www.covivo.org...
- jbf: Ross Dizon's personal reflections http://vincent...
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Please pray! May 20, 2013
- What we have seen and heard we proclaim now to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us (1 Jn 1, 3) May 20, 2013
- Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program May 20, 2013
- Celebrating the Bicentenary of the Birth of Frederic Ozanam May 19, 2013
- What would Vincent do? May 19, 2013