St. John Prep Students Discover Themselves Overseas Forty students and six teachers from St. John’s Prep, Astoria, embarked on an international pilgrimage to better understand their faith, the world, and their school’s Vincentian heritage. They traveled to Ireland, Wales, England and Paris under the leadership of their director of campus ministry, Cristina Varriale. The Brooklyn […]
Tag Archives | Vincentian Heritage
“Saint Vincent de Paul and the Mission of the Institute for Business & Professional Ethics: Why Companies Should Care about Poverty” Vincentian Heritage (Special Issue on Vincentian Higher Education and Poverty Reduction) 28.2 (2008): 141-150. “In 2006, following St. Vincent of DePaul’s commitment to serving the poor, the IBPE aligned its mission with that of DePaul University’s: […]
The Vincentian Studies Institute at DePaul University is proud to announce the debut of the Vincentian History Research Network (VHRN) – a dynamic online forum designed for researchers and scholars on Vincentian topics broadly considered. The VHRN is an online network where participants can learn about Vincentian resources, share current research projects, ask questions about possible archival […]
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: Pope encourages use of images in prayer ...
- marguerite broderick: So happy to see Sr Ellen's artwork here as we beg...
- Beth: It seems to me that Jesus indeed told us to see Ch...
- Sara Howley: Jesus is in glory, seated at the right hand of the...
- John Freund, CM: The gift of a Sister of Charity's life http://ca...
- People react to homeless Jesus… your reaction? March 1, 2014
- Update – List of Vincentian Family saints, blesseds February 25, 2014
- Art and Vincentian prayer in Lent March 4, 2014
- Saturday Study Hall – Trivializing the Vincentian Charism February 14, 2014
- Catholic Sisters Week – Share your favorites February 26, 2014
- Healthy and liberating insecurity March 10, 2014
- SVDP partners with Motel 6 March 9, 2014
- Video Adaptation of 2014 Lenten Letter March 9, 2014
- Sale – Vincentian-themed art March 9, 2014
- Seton Hill U. celebrates Sisters Week March 8, 2014