Having just published the reflection Vincent “I need you” – Vincentian Family Collaboration, the following news item from Niagara University ,a Vincentian University, seemed an excellent illustration of the point of the article today. Kalani Personius, a 2012 NU graduate, was integral in the establishment of a weekly soup kitchen at St. George’s Church in Niagara [...]
Tag Archives | Soup Kitchen
In a cooperative effort to promote healthy nutrition in low income neighborhoods, Bead and Life helps ensure that community members have access to fresh fruit, vegetables, and other produce.We do this by using the CSA’s Hub and Spoke approach. A CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is buyer’s group between community members and farmers. Our partnership is made possible [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Follow the events of this celebration as they unfo...
- georgia hedrick: Now if only I could make the LAWN addicts of the d...
- jbf: 4 faith perspectives on Gatsby ...
- jbf: Dear Georgia, thanks for giving us the facts! PS P...
- georgia hedrick: Water is more important than oil or gold or gas or...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Remember Memorial Day not because… May 24, 2013
- SVDP youth receive advocacy award May 24, 2013
- Photo album of VFCAP Day 1 May 24, 2013
- Most Holy Trinity May 24, 2013
- Elements of Vincentian Family Collaboration May 23, 2013