Most students eagerly count the days until summer vacation, but homeless children will lose safe havens. The Mercury News writes… There were 220,738 homeless students attending schools in California last year. Nationwide, the number of homeless students could surpass 1 million this year for the first time, said Barbara Duffield, policy director for the National [...]
Tag Archives | School
As we celebrate Catholic School Week January 29 to February 4 in the United States, it is interesting to go back in time and wonder, “What exactly was Saint Elizabeth Seton’s first school like? How was it organized? What textbooks were used? What about the discipline? How much Religion was taught? The New York Sisters of [...]
”I wanted to send you an update on a couple of things we have been using over here that may be beneficial to all the smaller Vincentian ministries throughout the US (and world)” writes Patrick McKenzie of dePaul Catholic School in Philadelphia. He shares the following tip… “We are primed to launch our first online [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Another opportunity from the Sisters of Charity of...
- jbf: My apologies for missing Colorado Vincentian Volun...
- Éibhlis NicUaithuas: Also Colorado Vincentian Volunteers www.covivo.org...
- jbf: Ross Dizon's personal reflections http://vincent...
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Pentecost Sunday May 16, 2013
- What we have seen and heard we proclaim now to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us (1 Jn 1, 3) May 20, 2013
- Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program May 20, 2013
- Celebrating the Bicentenary of the Birth of Frederic Ozanam May 19, 2013
- What would Vincent do? May 19, 2013
- Summer singles ministry outreach May 19, 2013