The DAUGHTERS OF CHARITY of St. Vincent de Paul Rehabilitation and Development of Children with Disabilities at the St. Vincent de Paul Home in Lima, Peru. Many of the children with disabilities who are helped at the St. Vincent de Paul Temporary Home in Lima, Peru come from families touched by unemployment and poverty. These [...]
Tag Archives | Rehabilitation
A Daughter of Charity writes of her experience as a Community Based Rehabilitation Worker in Nigeria. “I will never forget the look of surprise and utter disappointment on the face of my closest friend when I informed her of my intention to join the Daughters of Charity. She couldn’t understand how and why a young [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Follow the events of this celebration as they unfo...
- georgia hedrick: Now if only I could make the LAWN addicts of the d...
- jbf: 4 faith perspectives on Gatsby ...
- jbf: Dear Georgia, thanks for giving us the facts! PS P...
- georgia hedrick: Water is more important than oil or gold or gas or...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Memorial Day Virtual Retreat May 25, 2013
- LCUSA Annual Meeting Agenda May 25, 2013
- Vincent on the Trinity and Corpus Christi May 25, 2013
- Encyclical on Poverty May 25, 2013
- Remember Memorial Day not because… May 24, 2013