Mashable.com writes… As Facebook prepares Graph Search for wide release, some have concerns about the privacy issues the new feature raises. How can you be sure only your friends will see your name during searches? After all, more than a quarter of Facebook users share information with an audience much wider than their social circle. And 13 million users [...]
Tag Archives | Privacy
Concerned about privacy? Frightened by Facebook? Wait until Google Glasses become available! The London Telegraph writes… “The wearable computer that Google hopes we will all be wearing like glasses is actually a tiny camera, a microphone and a screen. Our every sight will be augmented with extra information, and everything recorded. It’s likely, of course, that regulators [...]
The blog ChurchMag presents in interesting infographic with perspectives on protecting one’s privacy. There are a few things they recommend to protect ourselves on sites like Twitter and Facebook. You need to put all of your social media settings to a position that does not leave you to be exposed. Be vigilant about what you and your friends post. [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- jbf: For those with Facebook access.......
- Marguerite Broderick DC: Enjoyed this video very much; many thanks for prep...
- jbf: Niagara's "Community Garage Sale"...
- jbf: His reflection questions... 1. How are the Daug...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity Pentecost video May 14, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- When a school is not a school… May 18, 2013
- Vincent – Like a great fire! May 18, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Vincentian Collaboration in Ethiopia May 17, 2013