Father Jesús Larraneta, CM offer a short reflection on the examples of Vincent and Mother Teresa in St. Vincent dePaul and Blessed Mother Teresa – Two Saints for our time. “In Saint John’s gospel 3:16 we read: For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son …. The Church Fathers commented on this [...]
Tag Archives | Mother Teresa
Taken from a report on Roman TV… For Mother Tersea, the important thing was to help with a loving attitude and spirit. She once said – “If you peel a potato, do it with love”. But to serve the poor, she said one must first accept those nearest us, and she recommended all people to offer a smile.
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- jbf: For those with Facebook access.......
- Marguerite Broderick DC: Enjoyed this video very much; many thanks for prep...
- jbf: Niagara's "Community Garage Sale"...
- jbf: His reflection questions... 1. How are the Daug...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Oldest Vincentian priest dies April 30, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Vincentian Collaboration in Ethiopia May 17, 2013
- Behind the scenes – Daughters of Charity May 17, 2013
- Blisters for Sisters! May 17, 2013
- Pentecost Sunday May 16, 2013