José María Lópex Maside, CM writes an articles “Vincent a man who focused his life on Christ” “The path of Vincent’s encounter with Christ was one of progressively drawing closer to Christ as he grew in knowledge and love for Christ. It was not, as some of his biographers (who wrote as hagiographers) state, a [...]
Tag Archives | Maside
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: YouTube has a collection summaries of his Wednesda...
- Binoy: Thanks for making it easy to follow the daily homi...
- John Freund, CM: I also regularly check for his sayings and enjoy a...
- Ross: Amen to "Keep them coming!" I find it good to w...
- Peggy Baumgartner (Towson): I like reading the Pope's "unofficial" talks. H...
- Pope ‘s unscripted comments June 12, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Following the words of Francis June 15, 2013
- Vincentian Family – Nuns on the Bus May 30, 2013
- What are the Daughters of Charity doing? May 27, 2013
- Ecumenical effort for online safety June 19, 2013
- Sisters of Charity (Nazareth) offering $20,000 June 19, 2013
- Degree Attainment Soars at Catholic Campuses June 19, 2013
- Poverty as a Rubik’s Cube puzzle June 18, 2013
- Vincent de Paul – Prioritize cuts to Hunger Programs June 18, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia collaboration Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen