If you have ever wondered where in the world the Society of St. Vincent dePaul is present visit an impressive interactive map locating all the national Councils in the world. It will bring to life Frederick Ozanam’s dream of encircling the world in a band of charity. Related FAMVIN Posts:Where in the [...]
Tag Archives | map
The international website of the Daughters of Charity offers an interactive map of the world. Click on any portion of the map to see the countries as well as the provinces and houses in which the Daughters of Charity work. Related FAMVIN Posts:Daughters of Charity “Transforming Mission” videosWhere in the world are the [...]
You might be able to go around the world in something over 80 clicks by visiting the Daughters of Charity map of the world and clicking on the various continents. This in turn will bring up a list of the countries on that continent in which they serve, where their houses are located and how [...]
More than 100 of InterAction’s member organizations have contributed to emergency and reconstruction efforts, working on shelter, water, education, health, infrastructure and many other projects which are highlighted on InterAction’s innovative mapping platform. Click on the link or the graphic to see these projects. Unfortunately it does not seem to list Zafen-related projects but it [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: YouTube has a collection summaries of his Wednesda...
- Binoy: Thanks for making it easy to follow the daily homi...
- John Freund, CM: I also regularly check for his sayings and enjoy a...
- Ross: Amen to "Keep them coming!" I find it good to w...
- Peggy Baumgartner (Towson): I like reading the Pope's "unofficial" talks. H...
- Pope ‘s unscripted comments June 12, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Vincentian Family – Nuns on the Bus May 30, 2013
- Following the words of Francis June 15, 2013
- What are the Daughters of Charity doing? May 27, 2013
- Poverty as a Rubik’s Cube puzzle June 18, 2013
- Vincent de Paul – Prioritize cuts to Hunger Programs June 18, 2013
- No permission needed June 18, 2013
- Interview with Fr. Gregory Gay, CM (1) June 17, 2013
- Vincentian Solidarity Office Newsletter June 17, 2013