The Sisters of Charity-Halifax stand together in a time when we hear the silent cries of victims of human trafficking, especially those women and children taken for the purposes of sexual exploitation and forced labor. They are committed to alleviating the suffering of victims of human trafficking, especially women and children, by providing: a welcoming environment where [...]
Tag Archives | Lifeways
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Follow the events of this celebration as they unfo...
- georgia hedrick: Now if only I could make the LAWN addicts of the d...
- jbf: 4 faith perspectives on Gatsby ...
- jbf: Dear Georgia, thanks for giving us the facts! PS P...
- georgia hedrick: Water is more important than oil or gold or gas or...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Memorial Day Virtual Retreat May 25, 2013
- LCUSA Annual Meeting Agenda May 25, 2013
- Vincent on the Trinity and Corpus Christi May 25, 2013
- Encyclical on Poverty May 25, 2013
- Remember Memorial Day not because… May 24, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC dePaul Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen