About 300,000 people in Cincinnati are unsure of where they’ll get their next meal. This includes 100,000 children. Papa Johns and the Cincinnati SVDP are partnering to help feed them. See details in this video. Related FAMVIN Posts:SVDP Georgia on “Sequester”Vinnies Vintage Fashion Parade – Fashion with a differenceSVDP appeal for famine stricken countries in [...]
Tag Archives | fund-raising
Nun Run fundraising motorcyle ride set for Oct. 20 The Nun Run will take place from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 20, leaving from the Congregation of the Sisters of Charity of the Incarnate Word at Villa de Matel in Houston and ending in Galveston. This motorcycle ride event is a fundraising activity to benefit [...]
Brisbane, Australia – Vinnies Vintage Fashion Parade - The annual Vinnies Vintage Fashion Parade and Mini Cent Sale, to be held September 16, is shaping up to be one fashionable affair. Held by the St Vincent de Paul Society’s Townsville Diocesan Central Council, all money raised will assist the society to continue its good work in [...]
If you held any doubt about the international scope of Depaul International scan through these reports from the UK, Ukraine, Ireland, Philadelphia, Macon, Bratoislavia and innovative approaches to fund raising that included a trustee swimming to Alcatraz and a 1500 mile motorcycle ride Depaul UK resident carries Olympic Torch in Westminster On 26 July 2012 [...]
The Canberra (Australia) Liberals Leader has taken part in the Vinnies’ doorknock campaign most years since he was a child and he and his family, newly arrived migrants from Croatia, were given a helping hand by the society. The Opposition Leader says his father Louis was determined the family should give something back to the charity [...]
”I wanted to send you an update on a couple of things we have been using over here that may be beneficial to all the smaller Vincentian ministries throughout the US (and world)” writes Patrick McKenzie of dePaul Catholic School in Philadelphia. He shares the following tip… “We are primed to launch our first online [...]
“Young Vinnies” from the University of SydneyÂ ended up raising over $10,000 in what was possibly one of the largest cross-campus appeals ever conducted! You should all be extremely proud! Related FAMVIN Posts:Vinnies Vintage Fashion Parade – Fashion with a differenceSVDP partnering with Papa Johns PizzaVinnies (Australia) call for bipartisan commitmentVinnies Social Justice Update December [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Follow the events of this celebration as they unfo...
- georgia hedrick: Now if only I could make the LAWN addicts of the d...
- jbf: 4 faith perspectives on Gatsby ...
- jbf: Dear Georgia, thanks for giving us the facts! PS P...
- georgia hedrick: Water is more important than oil or gold or gas or...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Vincent on the Trinity and Corpus Christi May 25, 2013
- Encyclical on Poverty May 25, 2013
- Remember Memorial Day not because… May 24, 2013
- SVDP youth receive advocacy award May 24, 2013
- Photo album of VFCAP Day 1 May 24, 2013