Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today introduced an Internet-based mapping tool that pinpoints the location of “food deserts” around the country and provides data on population characteristics of census tracts where residents have limited access to affordable and nutritious foods. Visit the online Food Desert Locator, developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Economic Research Service […]
Tag Archives | Food Atlas
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to our daily email updatesSubscribe to our daily email updates
- Ross: May Nelson Mandela rest in peace and his memory be...
- Nun Communicator (@anunspocket): And here is a NEW blog from the Sisters of Humilty...
- marguerite broderick dc: so good to see your video here on famvin, Sr Pat!...
- John Freund, CM: Funeral details St. Johns Jamaica Campus Thursday...
- John Freund, CM: "I wish to encourage the Christian faithful to em...
- Vincentian Family Statistics November 16, 2013
- Gaudium Evangelii – Vincentian Challenge December 1, 2013
- Wanted! A Few Persons to Change the World November 24, 2013
- Praying in Thin Places November 10, 2013
- Formation Friday – Pinterest and our charism November 14, 2013
- Dec. 8th – Vincentian Family Feasts December 8, 2013
- Immaculate Conception in Vincentian Tradition December 8, 2013
- What does God want? December 8, 2013
- 7 things people don’t tell about homelessness December 7, 2013
- Are catholic institutions catholic enough? December 7, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen