Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack today introduced an Internet-based mapping tool that pinpoints the location of “food deserts” around the country and provides data on population characteristics of census tracts where residents have limited access to affordable and nutritious foods. Visit the online Food Desert Locator, developed by the U.S. Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Economic Research Service […]
Tag Archives | Food Atlas
Subscribe to Updates
- John Freund, CM: Pope encourages use of images in prayer ...
- marguerite broderick: So happy to see Sr Ellen's artwork here as we beg...
- Beth: It seems to me that Jesus indeed told us to see Ch...
- Sara Howley: Jesus is in glory, seated at the right hand of the...
- John Freund, CM: The gift of a Sister of Charity's life http://ca...
- Update – List of Vincentian Family saints, blesseds February 25, 2014
- People react to homeless Jesus… your reaction? March 1, 2014
- Art and Vincentian prayer in Lent March 4, 2014
- Saturday Study Hall – Trivializing the Vincentian Charism February 14, 2014
- Christians the most persecuted group in the world February 15, 2014
- Formation Friday – Vincentian Lent March 6, 2014
- Women’s History – Catherine Spalding, Educational Pioneer March 6, 2014
- Vincentian Heritage Journal goes digital March 6, 2014
- Lent – Encounter Christ in those living in Poverty March 5, 2014
- Reasons to ENGAGE with technology in Lent March 5, 2014
Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation formation Francis Haiti homeless JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change video Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen