In an exceptionally revealing fashion John Allen moves beyond myths and provides facts and context of the Church and Money as well as the religious state of the world today. What is the financial footprint of the Church in the USA? How much money do the Bishops actually control? How do the cumulative budgets of [...]
Tag Archives | Finances
Most of the world’s newspapers are running features on how to survive in a bad economy. But I have seen no articles on “How to survive on less than $2 a day”. Yet over 2.7 billion people in the world live on $2 or less a day. How do they do it? How do they manage [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Another opportunity from the Sisters of Charity of...
- jbf: My apologies for missing Colorado Vincentian Volun...
- Éibhlis NicUaithuas: Also Colorado Vincentian Volunteers www.covivo.org...
- jbf: Ross Dizon's personal reflections http://vincent...
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Please pray! May 20, 2013
- What we have seen and heard we proclaim now to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us (1 Jn 1, 3) May 20, 2013
- Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program May 20, 2013
- Celebrating the Bicentenary of the Birth of Frederic Ozanam May 19, 2013
- What would Vincent do? May 19, 2013