“We come to today and the story of now, our hearts full of hopefulness, strong and fragile. We welcome a future unknown, yet a dream and our Founders still lead, their lantern light beams!” –Fire to the Rock (hymn for morning ritual) Sister Miriam K. Martin, pbvm Days 3 and 4 – Charity Federation Meeting – Saturday, [...]
Tag Archives | Courageous Charity
“The Charity Charism in our genes, in our DNA – in our innermost being – allows us to see and perceive the world differently … Our lens and focus are always courageous charity … Perhaps it is time for us to borrow that phrase [from Star Trek] “to go boldly where no one has gone [...]
“May these days together do for us what every Charity Federation gathering does: reveal and rekindle an aspect of our relationship as women of charity in our world today … together in the Great Work.” –Sister Mary Beth McCurdy, Congregational Leader,Sisters of Charity of the Immaculate Conception - Charity Federation 2012 [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- jbf: For those with Facebook access.......
- Marguerite Broderick DC: Enjoyed this video very much; many thanks for prep...
- jbf: Niagara's "Community Garage Sale"...
- jbf: His reflection questions... 1. How are the Daug...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Daughters of Charity Pentecost video May 14, 2013
- Vincent – Like a great fire! May 18, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Vincentian Collaboration in Ethiopia May 17, 2013
- Behind the scenes – Daughters of Charity May 17, 2013
- Blisters for Sisters! May 17, 2013