Dine Out to End Hunger! With this tag St. John’s Bread and Life celebrates its 30th anniversary and kick’s off an innovative partnering with local restaurants to benefit those who hunger. From their newsletter…. Dear Friends, We are excited about continuing our 30 is Enough! campaign, commemorating . We started the celebration in September with an event that kicked off [...]
Tag Archives | Bread and Life
The Director of the St. John’s Bread and Life Center featured in Huffington Post series Food Informants , a week-in-the-life series profiling fascinating people in the food world. We hope it will give you a first-hand look at the many different corners of the food industry. “In June of 2005, Butler took the position as Executive Director [...]
In a cooperative effort to promote healthy nutrition in low income neighborhoods, Bead and Life helps ensure that community members have access to fresh fruit, vegetables, and other produce.We do this by using the CSA’s Hub and Spoke approach. A CSA (Community Supported Agriculture) is buyer’s group between community members and farmers. Our partnership is made possible [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: Another view... ...
- jbf: Frequent famvin contributor Susan Stabile offers t...
- jbf: Another opportunity from the Sisters of Charity of...
- jbf: My apologies for missing Colorado Vincentian Volun...
- Éibhlis NicUaithuas: Also Colorado Vincentian Volunteers www.covivo.org...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity Pentecost video May 14, 2013
- Vincentian experience of no water in the US May 21, 2013
- Something new is happening … in Paris May 21, 2013
- Please pray! May 20, 2013
- What we have seen and heard we proclaim now to you, so that you too may have fellowship with us (1 Jn 1, 3) May 20, 2013
- Kickoff of Vincentian Family Collaborative Action Program May 20, 2013