April 2002 Edition of Ozanews, 45% of Vincentian World speaks Portuguese.Contains features on Formation and Spirituality, Development and Solidarity, News from the Councils. Of interest … The international president José Ramón Díaz – Torremocha, through Confrere Huáscar de Nabuco, informs that probably in 2003, the Vincepaul Magazine will have its version in Portuguese, because 45% [...]
Special issue devoted to women in the church, world and the Vincentian Family.This special issue covers issues such as The Woman and the Church The Woman and the Church The Woman and the World Violence against the Woman The Woman and the Society of Saint Vincent de Paul Woman and the Vincentian Family <a href=http://www.ozanet.org/english/032002a.htm [...]
SVDP Australian national websiteAmong the links on the site – services, media releases and reports, events, how you can help, youth, links, mission , history http://www.vinnies.org.au/national/ Related FAMVIN Posts:No Related FAMVIN Posts
Tim Williams, CM has begun a “Heritage Page” with graphics of various place in VIncentian History.Vincent de Paul was born in 1581 at Ranquine, a hamlet near the village of Pouy (now known as St Vincent de Paul), a few kilometres from Dax in the south-west of France. He died in Paris in 1660. A [...]
Professor Joseph Adolphe of the Fine Arts Department at St. John’s University has done a painting of St. Vincent with Children. For further information about its use please contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org. Related FAMVIN Posts:No Related FAMVIN Posts
St. Vincent de Paul, Formator of Priests by Stanislaw Wypych, C.M. reflects on St. Vincent as a model for the formation of the clergy.The article originally appeared in VINCENTIANA 2000 Issue No. 3. Related FAMVIN Posts:No Related FAMVIN Posts
WASHINGTON, D.C., OCT. 30, 2001 (Zenit.org).- President George W. Bush said the United States will support “responsible debt relief” for heavily indebted African nations that use the funds for such infrastructure improvements as education and health care, the Washington Times reported. Speaking at the African Growth and Opportunity Act forum at the State Department on [...]
The main purpose of the National Hunger and Homelesssness Awareness Week is to raise awareness of and action on the problems of hunger and homelessness domestically and internationally.This week of coordinated activities has spread to schools across the country. National Hunger and Homelessness Awareness Week was first publicized and promoted as a national event by [...]
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- jbf: For those with Facebook access.......
- Marguerite Broderick DC: Enjoyed this video very much; many thanks for prep...
- jbf: Niagara's "Community Garage Sale"...
- jbf: His reflection questions... 1. How are the Daug...
- Fr. Gregory Gay re-elected Superior General July 8, 2010
- Daughters nominated in Mother's Day competition February 27, 2008
- Systemic change – turning a city around – partnership and ending the dependency culture February 21, 2009
- Thinking more deeply about Haiti – "underlying causes and long term solutions" January 19, 2010
- New Seton Logo Unveiled March 27, 2007
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- When a school is not a school… May 18, 2013
- Vincent – Like a great fire! May 18, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Vincentian Collaboration in Ethiopia May 17, 2013
Pentecost in 2 Minutes – Busted Halo
How to take down poverty – One block at a time
Video interview with Pope Francis
- Pentecost Sunday
In need of salvation The Holy Spirit of God is not owned by the Church. It does not belong exclusively to religions. We have to call on him to come upon the whole world that so badly needs salvation. Come, creator Spirit of God. There is no peace in your world. Your sons and daughters [...]The post Pentecost Sunday appeared first on FAMVIN News.
[Read Full Reflection...]