- A network of people, supported and connected by websites, including this one, for news, reference materials, formation materials and a variety of social networks.
- The Vincentian Family — connecting, collaborating and evangelizing: a living, growing community of more than 2 million people seeking to follow Christ, the evangelizer of the poor in the model presented by the life of Vincent de Paul and his collaborator, Louise de Marillac.
More details on the major branches of the Vincentian Family and the international efforts of the Vincentian Family Office can be found here.
some of the most inventive, creative and holy persons to have lived. Our founders and foundresses are really our heroes and heroines. Learn more about them and become like them, by the grace of God!
Donatehelp us defray costs (we are totally dependent on Vincentian Family members and foundations)
Contribute materialyou can contribute material for publication and/or sharing
This site and the entire .famvin digital network will keep you up to date on news and events for FAMVIN (The Worldwide Vincentian Family). Visit Formation if you want to learn about collaboration for systemic change and Vinformation if you are seeking resources as you grow in your Christian life, in particular as a Vincentian, or about the Family in general. And join us on Facebook, Twitter and a host of other social media by clicking one of the icons at the bottom of the page. We help each other to see Christ in the eyes and the scarred faces of the least among us – those on the margins of society, to live better Jesus’ words “whatever you do to least of my people, that you do unto Me.” Come and see the works we do.
- Share this journey and follow this site for news of what we are doing
- Make it possible for us to do the works we do
- Collaborate with us in a variety of ways