Academics from the United States, Europe and farther afield will analyse and discuss the challenges that now face society as a result of the global downturn, due in part to the breaches in public trust and ethical behaviour in business, politics and other social institutions.
Among the questions they will address…
- Is there a growing deficit in ethical leadership?
- Do our social and political institutions truly reflect society ?
- What lessons can be learned from the economic, political and social crises of our times?
- Are business ethics, public virtue and social mores intrinsically linked?
- What are the consequences of free enterprise and globalisation for social justice?
Wednesday 29th October – Saturday 1st November 2014
(Fee schedule above)
Or download Conference Registration Form
Registration and Programme Enquiries:
International Vincentian Business Ethics Conference Office
All Hallows CollegeT: +353 1 852 0700 ext. 549