It has been quite some time that Jesus introduced himself to the people of Nazareth as the Prophet sent by the Holy Spirit to announce the Good News to the poor. He goes on repeating tirelessly his message: God is near, paving the way for a more human world for everybody.
Before it is too late
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to our daily email updatesSubscribe to our daily email updates
- Nun Communicator (@anunspocket): And here is a NEW blog from the Sisters of Humilty...
- marguerite broderick dc: so good to see your video here on famvin, Sr Pat!...
- John Freund, CM: Funeral details St. Johns Jamaica Campus Thursday...
- John Freund, CM: "I wish to encourage the Christian faithful to em...
- John Freund, CM: Where to begin??? I will begin by committing mysel...
- Vincentian Family Statistics November 16, 2013
- Gaudium Evangelii – Vincentian Challenge December 1, 2013
- Wanted! A Few Persons to Change the World November 24, 2013
- Praying in Thin Places November 10, 2013
- Formation Friday – Pinterest and our charism November 14, 2013
- Seriously… outside my comfort zone??? December 4, 2013
- Five most followed Nuns on Twitter December 4, 2013
- Youth – Help us change the world (video) December 4, 2013
- Who was Jesus for Louise de Marillac? December 3, 2013
- Mother Seton and Advent December 3, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen