As we progress further into Lent perhaps we can examine ourselves against these 5 characteristic Vincentian virtues. (See SlideShare version prepared by VinFormation.)
- Do I always speak the truth?
- Do I say things as they are or as I want them to be?
- What causes me to conceal or hide something from another?
- Do I try to resolve conflicts with gentleness?
- Do I know when to be gentle and to be forceful
- Do I know how to temper my anger so to be gentle in a given situation?
- Do I recognize the truth of who I am?
- Do I protect myself by intimidating others?
- Do I cause others to be on the defensive?
- Do I treat people as well as I think I should?
- How do I define mortification
- When was the last time I gave up something good to do something better?
- How do I experience mortification in my daily life?
- How does my life reflect my passion and zeal of life in Christ?
- What have I done for my own on-going formation?
This can be viewed as a Slideshare Presentation on Vinformation
See other famvin posts related to Vincentian virtues… especially