Jesus returns to the town where he had grown up. The scene is of great importance in knowing Jesus and understanding his mission. According to Luke’s account, in this village, unknown to almost everyone, Jesus will introduce himself as God’s Prophet and present his program, as he applies to himself a text of the prophet Isaiah.
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to our daily email updatesSubscribe to our daily email updates
- Ross: Conservative Michael Gerson counts himself among t...
- Sr. Regina Bechtle, SC: Thanks for posting my reflection. Readers can also...
- Ross: May Nelson Mandela rest in peace and his memory be...
- Nun Communicator (@anunspocket): And here is a NEW blog from the Sisters of Humilty...
- marguerite broderick dc: so good to see your video here on famvin, Sr Pat!...
- Vincentian Family Statistics November 16, 2013
- Gaudium Evangelii – Vincentian Challenge December 1, 2013
- Wanted! A Few Persons to Change the World November 24, 2013
- The legacy of Mandela – You can December 5, 2013
- Five most followed Nuns on Twitter December 4, 2013
- In a new voice…”Who are the poor?” December 11, 2013
- Waiting in Peace, Blessings… December 11, 2013
- Pope named Person of the Year December 11, 2013
- Pope “Don’t look away!” December 10, 2013
- “Women of Spirit” Exhibit’s Virtual Home December 10, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen