According to UNICEF, 23.1% of American children under the age of seventeen live in poverty, which makes the United States rank second out of thirty-five economically advanced countries ranked in that category. Romania ranks first, with 25.5% of children living in poverty. (Click to enlarge)
The U.S. ranks 2nd in child poverty
Subscribe to Updates
- jbf: For those who follow Pinterest ...
- jbf: For those with Facebook access.......
- Marguerite Broderick DC: Enjoyed this video very much; many thanks for prep...
- jbf: Niagara's "Community Garage Sale"...
- jbf: His reflection questions... 1. How are the Daug...
- Plastic shopping bags – sleeping mats for the homeless May 3, 2013
- The Pope and the Vincentian Superior General April 29, 2013
- Mother and Superior General May 15, 2013
- Daughters of Charity Pentecost video May 14, 2013
- Daughters of Charity at Risk May 12, 2013
- Vincentian Service and Mission opportunities May 18, 2013
- When a school is not a school… May 18, 2013
- Vincent – Like a great fire! May 18, 2013
- The Seven Deadly Sins and The Great Gatsby May 17, 2013
- Vincentian Collaboration in Ethiopia May 17, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC dePaul Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen