According to UNICEF, 23.1% of American children under the age of seventeen live in poverty, which makes the United States rank second out of thirty-five economically advanced countries ranked in that category. Romania ranks first, with 25.5% of children living in poverty. (Click to enlarge)
The U.S. ranks 2nd in child poverty
About John Freund, CMJohn Freund is a Vincentian priest with a passion for promoting collaboration among the many people inspired by Saints Vincent de Paul and Louise de Marillac and who welcome your engagement.Share your ideas and experiences!
Subscribe to Updates
Subscribe to our daily email updatesSubscribe to our daily email updates
- Nun Communicator (@anunspocket): And here is a NEW blog from the Sisters of Humilty...
- marguerite broderick dc: so good to see your video here on famvin, Sr Pat!...
- John Freund, CM: Funeral details St. Johns Jamaica Campus Thursday...
- John Freund, CM: "I wish to encourage the Christian faithful to em...
- John Freund, CM: Where to begin??? I will begin by committing mysel...
- Vincentian Family Statistics November 16, 2013
- Wanted! A Few Persons to Change the World November 24, 2013
- Gaudium Evangelii – Vincentian Challenge December 1, 2013
- Participation in Systemic Change November 22, 2013
- Blessed Feast Day – Vincentian Marian Youth November 27, 2013
- Formation Friday – Wonders of SlideShare December 5, 2013
- The legacy of Mandela – You can December 5, 2013
- Daughters of Charity and HIV/AIDS December 5, 2013
- Seriously… outside my comfort zone??? December 4, 2013
- Five most followed Nuns on Twitter December 4, 2013
350th Advocacy Australia A Vincentian reading of Sunday readings Benedict Change charity CM CM Curia Daughters of Charity DC Facebook family Featured Federation Haiti homeless Homelessness Hunger JMV Justice LCUSA Lent Louise Nazareth Ozanam Pope poverty SCN Seton Sisters-of-Charity Spirituality SSVDP strategies Superior General SVDP systemic Systemic change Vincent Vincentian Vincentian Family WYD Youth YouTube zafen